Spread the love
There are many benefits of carrots. The best part is you can gain the benefits even without cooking them. Don’t tell me you don’t like that sweetness and crunchiness.
The 6 benefits of carrots are:
- Great for the hair – come on, you have to agree with me on this. carrots is a life saver when it comes hair, it provides vital vitamins that in turn makes the hair shiny and thicker, mostly beautiful.
- Helps with weight-loss – carrots contains fiber and in order for a person to loose weight they require fiber. when a person consumes carrots. The fiber in it gives the feeling of being full which in turn prevents you from bingeing, and helps get rid of extra weight.
- Helps boost eye sight – Carrots are said to be rich in lutein and lycopene which helps with night vision, yes you heard me right night vision. Lutein and beta carotene that is found in carrots helps prevent any eye damages that are caused by the free radical. Free radicals are a compound that is known to cause some known damages to the eyes if they are a lot in number.
- Ensures bowel regularity and helps in digestion – Due to the amount of dietary fiber in carrots, carrots have an important role in maintaining good digestive health. Fiber softens the stool which helps it pass smoothly through the digestive tract and prevents situations of constipation.
- Boosts skin health – Carrots also helps in giving your skin a beautiful glow. besides the vitamins mentioned above like beta carotene, lutein and lycopene. Carrots also contain high silicon content which resides in the roots can promote amazing healthy skin and nails. Try it.
- Helps reduce the risk of Cancer – Carrots contain another vitamin called ”phytochemicals” that are well-studied for their anticancer properties. A few of these compounds include beta-carotene and other carotenoids. These compounds increase the chances of immunity and activate certain proteins that fight cancer cells. Did you know that studies show that the juice from carrots can combat leukemia.